Lewis CASH FLOW
Manage Your Money Effectively
For BUSINESS use
Manage your cash position
- If you are running several bank
accounts, CASH FLOW is ideal to determine when to transfer money between the
- You can determine when to
invest excess funds.
- You can plan purchase of
- You can determine when and how
long finance is required.
- Reminder of Expenses. Produce a report of payments in date order
due to creditors.
- Interfaces with Lewis CROSS-CHEQUE. Details of direct debits
from your bank account can be automatically transferred from Lewis CASH FLOW.
For PERSONAL and HOUSEHOLD use
Helps you manage your finances
The price of CASH FLOW is $198 (including GST).
- You can find out your cash
position at any time in the future.
- Lewis CASH FLOW helps you know
when you can afford to purchase big-ticket items like a new car or home
renovations or holiday trips.
- For loans, you can plan for
acceleration or rescheduling of payments.
- For credit cards, CASH FLOW
helps you decide whether to pay the minimum payment or the whole amount.
- If you need to cut down
spending, you will be able to determine how and where.
- Reminder for Expenses. Find out which expenses are due today,
tomorrow or next week (or last month).
- CASH FLOW can be used by people
on salary or wages as well as self-employed people. It is invaluable for management of investments
by retired people.